Good Ole Gospel Cruise 2018
Good Ole Gospel Cruise would like to invite you
to join us for a gospel music cruise departing from Galveston, Texas
and hosted by Hearts of Grace!
November 10-17, 2018 to Montego Bay (Jamaica), Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) and Cozumel (Mexico)!! Great gospel music, fellowship and fun!
We can SAVE YOU MONEY
on your next cruise!
We would love to book your next cruise on Carnival or any other cruise line to any destination around the world! Give us a call...
We can help with flights, hotel and all arrangements for you!
General Cruise Information
Is this your first time to cruise?
Here is some information you will want to know...
- Required Travel Documents
- Passport Information
- Galveston Port - Be sure to pay for parking in advance to save money...
Click here to reserve your parking spot today!!
- Carnival's Cancellation Policy - 50%/pp penalty if cancelled 7 weeks prior to sailing, 75%/pp penalty if cancelled 30 days before sail date and no refund (pp) available if cancelled 2 weeks before sail date.
- Carnival Vacation Protection Plan - Life happens to it's wise to purchase this plan for any unexpected emergencies or situations that prevent you from taking your trip. Cost varies based on destinations so be sure to ask Christine and sign up!
- Ambulatory Assistance - If you experience difficulty walking long distances or up ramps, please notify us so we can make arrangements for assistance at the port getting to the ship as well as any special needs on the ship. We want you to be comfortable and enjoy your vacation with us!
Your stateroom is your home base for reconnecting and recharging. It features comfy linens, television and some even have a grand ocean view or balcony. And because you're not truly relaxing unless you're in a bathrobe, you'll find a room service menu. BUT...the food's free, anytime. Also always on call is your personal room steward, who knows your name and takes care of your needs. Welcome aboard!
Here is a brief description of accommodations found on Carnival:
All staterooms feature
a full private bathroom, comfy bed and complimentary
24-hour room service.
Features a wonderful window to welcome
the sunshine into your
stateroom each morning.
Features a balcony
so you can feel that smooth sea breeze without leaving
Features spacious luxury. Truly the best way to cruise.
You will embark and debark with no wait!